Sheen Falls Country Club – Mountain View Completed
Mountain View comprises of luxury detached holiday homes in Kenmare, County Kerry, on the Wild Atlantic Way. Built and designed to the highest spec, this luxury self-catering accommodation is among the most stylish and contemporary in Ireland.
Enjoy the ease of renting one of the exquisite Mountain View detached houses, sleeping up to 8 people. Each house has luxurious decor, state-of-the-art kitchens and all the home amenities you require.
Take a short or long break with your family and friends and enjoy the very best of The Kingdom. An immense array of activities and interests, invigorating or relaxing, are available nearby, to ensure your visit leaves you with pleasant and fulfilled memories of Kenmare.
Uniquely located on the Ring of Kerry, The Ring of Beara and the Wild Atlantic Way, Sheen Falls Country Club is an ideal base to explore the South West of Ireland and County Kerry. It is the perfect get away for plenty of outdoor activities, salmon fishing, horse riding, water activities, hill walking, trails, scenic bike tours, tennis and more! Whatever it is you’re looking for – family fun, romantic breaks, adventure weekends or relaxing with friends – you’ll find it all here.
STANDARD FEATURES TO ALL HOMES:
- Blue Grey Jura limestone floor
- Oiled white oak stairs
- Painted wooden skirting/architrave and internal doors
Kitchen and utility:
- Kitchen counters: Absolute black granite in type E and N.
- Cream painted fitted cabinets in both kitchen and utility.
- Appliances included are cooker, hob, American fridge, extractor canopy, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Note: All NEFF appliances excluding dishwasher and washer/dryer which are Whirlpool.
- Brushed stainless steel splashbacks and kickboards
- Tiled Floor
- White oak floor.
- Honed Kilkenny limestone fireplace and hearth. Suitable for open fire but also plumbed for gas fire.
- Painted T & G boarding in types N and B
- Pre wired for surround sound system
- White oak floor.
- All bedrooms have painted timber fitted wardrobes
Bathrooms and En-suites
- Beige Jura limestone floors and wall tiles to wet areas
- Catalano WC and wash hand basins
- Bette baths
- Illusion showers
- Vogue brassware
- A generous allowance of sockets has been provided for throughout the property.
- Dimmable down-lighting included in main reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
Smart Home Technological Features:
Your new home has been fitted with a modern cabling infrastructure to provide you with easy access to a wide range of communication and entertainment services. At the heart of the system is the streamlined Smart Connection Centre, from where all incoming telephone, broadband and TV services are distributed to each room.
- Zoned gas fired central heating system with heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites.
- Pressurized hot water supply to all showers, baths and kitchen sinks (rapid recovery hot water system storage cylinder)
- Independently switched mechanical extractor ventilation provided to all bathrooms, en-suites and utility rooms