Sheen Falls Country Club – Courtyard
The Courtyard at Sheen Falls Country Club comprises of twenty luxury townhouse-style holiday homes alongside the five star Sheen Falls Lodge Estate in Kenmare, Co. Kerry.
These modern holiday homes each have 3 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people. There is one large master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, another bedroom that can be made up as either a double or a twin bedroom also with ensuite bathroom. In addition there is a third bedroom with a single bed. The main bathroom is located upstairs as are all the bedroom with a bathroom located on the ground floor also. Please note that each house is set as a double, double and single as standard.
There is one 4 bedroom townhouse, this can accommodate up to 8 people. There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 bedrooms with zip 'n' link beds (can be either made into a double or twin - please specify on booking). One of the bedrooms is located downstairs and has an ensuite, this is a wheelchair accessible room. The other three bedrooms are located upstairs and are all ensuite with tv in each room. Please note that this house is set as three doubles and one twin bedroom as standard. The kitchen is fully fitted and has a gas hob and oven. The sitting room is bright and spacious and is luxuriously finished with high quality furnishings.
STANDARD FEATURES TO ALL UNITS:
- Blue Grey Jura limestone floor
- Oiled white oak stairs
- Painted wooden skirting/architrave and internal doors
Kitchen and utility:
- Kitchen counters: Absolute black granite.
- Cream painted fitted cabinets in both kitchen and utility.
- Appliances included are cooker, hob, American fridge, extractor canopy, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Note: All NEFF appliances excluding dishwasher and washer/dryer which are Whirlpool.
- Tiled Floor
- Cream painted fitted cabinets.
- Gas Fire
- All bedrooms have painted timber fitted wardrobes
Bathrooms and En-suites
- Beige Jura limestone floors and wall tiles to wet areas
- Catalano WC and wash hand basins
- Bette baths
- Illusion showers
- Vogue brassware
- A generous allowance of sockets has been provided for throughout the property.
- Dimmable down-lighting included in main reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
- Access control, intruder alarm and fire alarm with remote activation features. (In case of incident owner, caretaker and one other will be notified by text)
- Remote activation of heating/hot water systems by text alert.
- PABX telephone line routed through communication centre on site.
- Pre-wired telephone for internal room to room contact and adjoining dwellings
Networked phone system:
- Room to room dialling
- Adjoining premises direct dialling
- Call transfer
- Door intercom
- Gate access
- Networked data transfer facility for home office
- Broadband Internet channelled to every room providing always on access to every room at once
- Computers, printers scanners & other P.C devices can be accessed from any room
- Wireless connectivity is available by plugging in a wireless receiver into any PC point