Sheen Falls Country Club – Mountain View
Sheen Falls Country Club is located on the grounds of the worlds renowned Sheen Falls Estate in the picturesque village of Kenmare. This development of luxury dwellings comprises of 4 bedroom detached houses ranging in size from 165 to 230 sq meters.
Mountain View is sited on the elevated meadows and mountainside overlooking Sheen Falls Country Club. The houses in Mountain View are orientated to maximise the stunning views from its elevated position while creating protected south- west facing terraces.
Being an exclusive member of a stylish country club means that pursuits such as shooting, fishing, horse-riding, croquet, tennis and swimming, as well as a luxurious health club are available to you on your doorstep.
Membership to Sheen Falls Country Club is exclusive to the owners of the houses in this exceptional development. This is not only about having a luxurious home, this is equally about having the pleasure of all the amenities, facilities and services already offered by Sheen Falls Lodge, located in one of the most breath-taking parts of Ireland.
- Country Club Membership
- Marble & Limestone tiles to bathroom floors and walls
- Solid timber stairs
- Top of the range bespoke kitchens
- Generous fireplace and hearth to living room
STANDARD FEATURES TO ALL HOMES:
- Blue Grey Jura limestone floor
- Oiled white oak stairs
- Painted wooden skirting/architrave and internal doors
Kitchen and utility:
- Kitchen counters: Absolute black granite in type E and N.
- Cream painted fitted cabinets in both kitchen and utility.
- Appliances included are cooker, hob, American fridge, extractor canopy, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Note: All NEFF appliances excluding dishwasher and washer/dryer which are Whirlpool.
- Brushed stainless steel splashbacks and kickboards
- Tiled Floor
- White oak floor.
- Honed Kilkenny limestone fireplace and hearth. Suitable for open fire but also plumbed for gas fire.
- Painted T & G boarding in types N and B
- Pre wired for surround sound system
- White oak floor.
- All bedrooms have painted timber fitted wardrobes
Bathrooms and En-suites
- Beige Jura limestone floors and wall tiles to wet areas
- Catalano WC and wash hand basins
- Bette baths
- Illusion showers
- Vogue brassware
- A generous allowance of sockets has been provided for throughout the property.
- Dimmable down-lighting included in main reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
Smart Home Technological Features:
Your new home has been fitted with a modern cabling infrastructure to provide you with easy access to a wide range of communication and entertainment services. At the heart of the system is the streamlined Smart Connection Centre, from where all incoming telephone, broadband and TV services are distributed to each room.
- Zoned gas fired central heating system with heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites.
- Pressurized hot water supply to all showers, baths and kitchen sinks (rapid recovery hot water system storage cylinder)
- Independently switched mechanical extractor ventilation provided to all bathrooms, en-suites and utility rooms